Looking for reliable and honest opinions on the latest product or gadget can be very dizzying, because when you type some words on your search engine, thousands of similar results will turn out. How will you know which are the best reviews, and how will you know where to look for the most reliable videos of reviews and feedback? Here are some tips to picking the best professional and amateur videos of product reviews online:
1. Volume – after you click the link, pay attention to the other contents of the site where the video review came from. Is the reviewer maintaining a personal site, or is he or she part of a team? Check the archives and see how long the site has been publishing consumer reviews. What are the common topics that the reviewer covers for his product reviews? A good video review would come from a site which has a good number of archives, and who has published a major number of consumer reviews on topics or products similar to what you wish to view.
2. Subscribers – a video post that has a lot of subscribers or comments is usually a good indication that the reviewer “has been around” – which simply means that he or she has already gained a steady fan base from his written customer reviews. Check also if the comments and ratings are commendable or despicable drinking glasses Amazon.
3. The right balance of fancy and simple – Too glossy, overproduced videos are often too fabulous to be considered sincere; too crude homemade renditions might be too amateur to be taken seriously. A good review maker usually makes the product and not his mug shot the focus of the review. More than talking, he usually focuses the camera on the product and explains at length the function and feature of each button, side, or cord. And it is generally accepted that the best reviews often feature both positive and negative comments before coming up with a final verdict.
4. Customer vs. Professional – reviews from actual customers are starting to be considered as equal to expert or editor reviews. After all, a consumer would like to hear what his co-consumer would really say about a product, over what an editor would feel that his reader or watchers need to watch.
5. Reliable Websites – a good place to being searching for a worthy product review would be a legitimate community that allows users and reviewers to upload, share, or explore an organized database of consumer reviews in video format.